Sales Support - United Kingdom
Vacancy for: Sales Support
Based: Brighton, UK
How to apply: Use ‘Apply’ button on this page. Please do not send applications by email.
Projects Abroad's vision is to be the world’s gold standard for international volunteering and internships. We believe we can create positive change in the world through hard work and compassion, for both individuals and entire communities. We’ve been running projects and sending volunteers/interns all over the world for 25 years. We have got big plans for the future starting with building a new sales team in Brighton to cover our European Market.
The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the sales team. The ideal candidates should be passionate about travel and cultural exchange and looking to work in a vibrant, multicultural team. European language skills will be hugely beneficial for this role as our customers are from all over Europe.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responding to UK and European leads that only require the use of templates.
- Supporting sales staff in all administrative aspects of organising events in the UK, including school and college visits, Information Events, and online Webinar presentations.
- Respond to invitations from schools/universities.
- Arranging ambassadors and/or staff to attend events.
- Supporting logistics of events – transport, accommodation, payments etc.
- Sending materials to the events/arranging collection of materials of events.
- Following up with ambassadors after the event for feedback.
- Entering lead sheets from events into online database.
- Work with Marketing department to promote upcoming events.
- Making sure the sales team sign offs are up-to- date.
- Gathering and analysing data for sales teams.
- Be based in the Brighton area (UK)
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- European Language skills would be useful but not essential
- Have excellent writing skills and a professional telephone manner is essential
- Have experience working in sales (preferred)
- Have experience travelling or living abroad in a developing country
- Be empathetic and able to establish a connection with people of all ages
- Be energetic and have a thirst for travelling
This is a permanent position, subject to a 3-month probationary period.
Are you interested?
Please send us:
- A one-page cover letter telling us why you are the ideal candidate for the role
- A one-page CV highlighting the experience and qualifications relevant for this role