Join our Alumni Network
ALUMNI! Please join our Alumni Network. It's a great way to stay in touch with your placement, the friends you made and our organization, as well as pursue opportunities to work with us both at home and abroad. Becoming a member is easy; simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining our Alumni Network you have the opportunity to:
Access to our alumni discounts.
When you finish volunteering or interning with us you get two vouchers of HK$1000 (US$130) towards a future project! You can choose to keep both alumni volunteer rewards for yourself, or keep one for yourself and give one to a friend, OR you can give them both away! Either way, we want to see you again.
The following terms and conditions apply when redeeming your voucher:
- You must book your trip within 36 months of your return home. Extensions may be granted at our discretion.
- If you give a voucher/s to a friend or family, they must state your name during the booking process in order to redeem the voucher/s.
- When you book, you'll not receive the discount off your deposit, only your final balance off the invoice.
- The voucher/s is valid with any other promotions at the time of booking.
- Vouchers have no cash value and are non-redeemable.
Stay in touch with friends from your time abroad.
- Answer questions and give advice to new and potential volunteers by becoming a fan of our Projects Abroad Facebook page.
Update Your Information.
- E-mail us at email@example.com. We are always interested to know how our former volunteers are doing, and how your experiences with us have influenced your lives back home.
Write a story about your volunteer experience.
- We are always extremely interested to hear about your time overseas. You can write a "volunteer story" for our website and send it along with some photos. This should be a minimum of 300 words long, and can be a great way to sum up and reflect on your international volunteer experience. Please email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continue working with us to share our programs with friends, family, classmates and co-workers.
- There are many opportunities for alumni to be active in helping to promote Projects Abroad's programs. You can speak to potential volunteers, put up posters at your school, attend an international fair or event with Projects Abroad staff or hold your own information session about your experiences abroad.
Work with us overseas.
- We are always recruiting people to work alongside our local teams in all of our destinations. Where possible we are eager to employ former volunteers. To find out more please take a look at our Jobs page.
Our resources available to alumni: